Classic Collection – Plain Beige, 170×230
Add a touch of Scandinavian style to your living room or bedroom with the Handwoven Flatware Area rug in solid beige. This area rug features a unique handwoven technique, creating a flat, solid surface with braids as fringes on both ends. The natural colored wool adds a warm and rustic feel to the rug, while the braids add a touch of simplicity that is typical of the Scandinavian aesthetic. The area rug is reversible, adding versatility and longevity to your rug. The Handwoven Flatware Area rug is available in various standard sizes and each rug is handmade and may have a slight size variation of +/- 5%. This rug is not only beautiful but also ethically and sustainably made, meeting the standards of Care & Fair certification.
– Vacuum the rug on both sides and on the floor under the rug regularly
– Use a rug underlay to protect both your rug and your floor.
– Rotate the rug to wear it down evenly. Don’t exposed the rug to direct sunlight.
– Always remove simpler stains immediately when they occur. Wet stains are soaked up with dry kitchen paper. Dry stains should be carefully scraped off the fabric, scraping from the edges of the stain towards the center.
– All new carpets have a self-scent that eventually disappears. The smell disappears faster if you ventilate or vacuum the carpet.